The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

My name stems from my first foray into video games online. My son and I got Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy, and on my first entry to a server, I got the default Padawan name. I picked a character, Rax Joris(he is hefty), as my skin, and the server admin said NO PADAWAN NAMES!!. So, being a total noob, I asked how to change it. Under the pressure of the moment, I settled on a quick fix to Padawan, and the legendary Fatawan was born.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CopyNinjaKakash is simply a misspelling of Copy Ninja Kakashi, the character from the (now) popular anime Naruto, which ive liked for years--- way before it was licensed and brought to the US!!! Also kindly note the "Resident Otaku" under my name, implying that i am DFI-street's Resident Otaku.

Guest thespin

Wow! A very interesting thread with lots of interesting stories! I was particularly impressed by the vets, the racers, and the heavy equipment jockeys. Says something about me, I guess .. :).

Mine is pretty simple. I was pressed into participating on an intramural tennis team. I tended to put a lot of spin on the ball and so got the tag 'the spinner', 'the spin' or just plain 'spin'.

John Septem is a character in a series of movies I'm writing. In 2127, he forms a rebel alliance called Atra and declares independence and war on the corrupt NATO. Septem (whose last name is derived from the Latin word for "Seven") holds many titles, including Provost-General, Fleet Admiral, Commander-in-Chief, and Prime Minister.

After sustaining severe injury when a thug fired a panzerfaust at him, John Septem had a computer installed into his brain along with robotic eyes. This computer fused with his brain in an unexpected way, allowing John the processing speed, memory retention, and accuracy of a computer, with the wisdom, intelligence, and self-evidence of his own soul. Since the incident, John Septem speaks every language known to man, is capable of performing extremely complex mathmatical equations in nanoseconds, and can respond to situations before they are even evident, to others, to have arisen.

If the computer ever goes offline, John Septem, his brain attempting to think as it always has but now unassisted by the CPU, will die of cerebral overexhertion.

CopyNinjaKakash is simply a misspelling of Copy Ninja Kakashi, the character from the (now) popular anime Naruto, which ive liked for years--- way before it was licensed and brought to the US!!! Also kindly note the "Resident Otaku" under my name, implying that i am DFI-street's Resident Otaku.

You have another fellow Otaku Elite here my friend.

Great Googamooga this is a long thread!

My nick stems from college. At my school, the math department combined Linear Algebra and Differential Equations into one class, and to get my degree a little faster, I foolishly took it. I took the class with 2 friends, and we called ourselves the method brothers and went by the names Euler, Runge, and Cutta, after 2 methods for solving systems of linear equations (yes, I'm a geek, but I'm a married geek). I started using it in IRC, and it stuck. Unfortunately, the domain euler.org is taken...

I use the nick euler or bullet_magnet in FPS games.

Shockz (sometimes Shockz0rz) is my basic online identity. It's based on a character--a computer geek with electrical superpowers--that I created for an RP forum, then later converted into a City of Heroes character. Knowing that, my user title should explain itself.

• 1 month later...

ReelFiles ====> Reel as in a movie reel, Files as in files. But it also stands for me being a videophile. Been using that handle since AOL on Windows 3.1 I am a movie fanatic , been buying a ton of DVDs ever since they came out, especially animated movies. I got a huge dvd collection, and been backing them up since dvd burners came out. I remember my first burner was $400. I got about 700Gb worth of ISOs, I make each movie to be about 1 Gb.

I use to go by Dynamic since that is what my name means, always running, active, there and here, but on a recent note changed it to Mack27 since 27 is my favorite number and Mack is just something i went by back in my IRC days, :)