Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

WOW this thing is still going, Im just about to sell my old tosters 2 inf 1 XP2600m and xp 2500 barton 9800 pro, if anyones interested pm me plz..

If this is considered thread crapping or non related plz delete admins, I just dont have anywhere else to go with aging hardware.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch... I didn't know this! Maybe the first post of this thread could be edited... well.. nevermind... I'll be runing all the other benchs... and how do I make and OCDB entry? I know all of the things i need to provide (suchs as wich screenshots, all bios settings and whatnot), but where do i post them?

thx

is this your lp-flashed U400S-AL ????????

King of Nothing,

May I please have a Toaster Signature? At your convenience and if at all possible can I custom order the signature. I still want the ability to add text underneath the Toaster signature like Clay or Snowpro.

I would like it the size and style as Clay using the font = Vulture. The far right field instead of the Infinity logo as in Clay’s could I get this:

LP nFII

Ultra-B

and not just the regular LanParty logo?

For the LP nFII Ultra-B I would like to use the font = Vulture (the same as the rest of the signature) in green as on the Toaster itself. Just something a little different and if it is too much trouble.

My OCDB Post and I hope the pictures are not to big.

Thank you so much and please let me know.