Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well holy crap, the temps outside lastknight was about 15°C, time to setup the rig outdoors and see what 235x11 gives me :D. still tweaking a bit on the 230x11 trying to find the best timings for this KVR, so far it seems that 2.5-3-3-6 is the most stablebest preforming, 2.5-2-3-6 is a little finicky but is bench stable. 235Mhz @ 2.5-3-3-6 is REALY dodgy, guess i found my rams max :D, not to bad for cas3 value ram if you ask me ;).

Hello Everybody! I've been trying to get 2500+ stable for a while now (I think I started in August sometime), and I haven't really posted anything here since then. I first tried to get 250fsb, got close, but it wasn't really practical for everyday use. So I tried going for the Mhz, and I finally did it! 11x228 for 2508 mhz, and stable! I'm pretty sure i could do 230fsb, but I primed it at 228 and I just really want the Toaster sig. I took a screenie of the desktop showing the prime test, 3dmark 2k1 score, and 2 windows of cpu-z. I don't have anywhere to upload my picture, should I PM Angry?

Thanks everyone!

Hobag

Hobag, you can upload here.

http://www.imageshack.us/

Hello Everybody! I've been trying to get 2500+ stable for a while now (I think I started in August sometime), and I haven't really posted anything here since then. I first tried to get 250fsb, got close, but it wasn't really practical for everyday use. So I tried going for the Mhz, and I finally did it! 11x228 for 2508 mhz, and stable! I'm pretty sure i could do 230fsb, but I primed it at 228 and I just really want the Toaster sig. I took a screenie of the desktop showing the prime test, 3dmark 2k1 score, and 2 windows of cpu-z. I don't have anywhere to upload my picture, should I PM Angry?

Thanks everyone!