Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

ok, i can finally apply for a toaster sig. i can do 250x10 stable, but unfortunately i think my windows install is preventing that (some wonky things are happening... i am going to reinstall windows tonight).

do you know if i were to submit a second screenshot after achieving 250x10 stable that he could just change the numbers on it? if not that's fine, just curious.

anyway, here's my submission... BTW, take note! i only have a geforce 2 mx400! that's why my 3dmark score is so low (for details regarding why my video card is so crappy, click me

http://users.adelphia.net/~kamel/images/toastar.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.. As I posted before, I use PCAnywhere to control my computers at home, when I'm at work. I'm currently at work and I would like to apply again for a toaster sig. This time I ran Prime 95. The screenshot is my computer at home via PCAnywhere. There's actually 2 PCAnywhere connections, the first to my ICS(Internet Connection Sharing)machine, and the other to my computer. The screenshot is taken from my workstation at work. If this is not good enough I'll take another screenshot when I get home tonight from my main computer.

[bIMG]http://webpages.charter.net/magicalhotpoket/oc/toaster_3.JPG[/bIMG]

lol, i know... i'm gonna be buying a geforce 3 from someone to hold me over until i can afford something better (that's if i can even afford the geforce 3).

i used to have an fx5950u that would clock at 620 core 1030 mem, but unfortunately i sat on it =. before that i had a radeon 9800 pro aiw, i traded that for the fx5950u because the ati drivers are so horrible in linux.

any donations of old video cards you no longer want would be greatly appreciated, lmao.

ah, it will all work out, i just got layed off at my job (best buy cashier)... so i just gotta wait it out until i can get a job before doing anything or making any purchases =

Kamel & Got FSB: tell the king what you want on your tombstone ;)

and good job both of ya. k0n makes the rules on the sigs after i approve them...so if you hassle him about changing it too much he'll alert me and I'll send RG's inbred sister to your house and you won't like that at all heh

Originally posted by Angry_Games

Kamel & Got FSB: tell the king what you want on your tombstone ;)

Thanks A_G...Working on 10*250 so I'll hold off contacting kon for my toaster.

Originally posted by Mott13

Great job fsb!!! but for the love of god get a better vid card:0

hehe man i aint seen a score like that since my original geforce

:)

Yeah I know sad isn't it! LOL A 6800GT AGP is next on my list. I really want to go A64, but the wifie say no...:mad: I have to wait until next year to go A64.

Hi!

I've been doing 250*8 since i buyed my LP (about 8 months ago) but since i was using the stock cooler, i said "thats an heresy" so i won't get a sig.

now i got my neo backplate, have my SP97 installed, and 40°C. i'm happy.

Here ya go, this has proven to be 120% stable since the start. I'm waiting for summer to end so i can crank it up to the limit. i know my mems do 275, now i need to now if the proc handles it...

[bIMG]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/9166/250x86dx.jpg[/bIMG]

I'm not sure how this works, I was certified the other day at 11x228 and since then I got 10x250 stable and certifiable. Do I need to wait until this screenshot is approved before contacting king of nothing? Please take note of the slightly better 3DMark score! :P Still is horrible, but better than the first one! :P

[bIMG]http://webpages.charter.net/magicalhotpoket/oc/10_250.jpg[/bIMG]