Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

Have the parameters been finalized for Toaster sigs for A64's? I tried searching the thread, and found a couple references to 300HTT and 2.8Ghz, which is pretty much immposible with my 3000+ Winchester on Air.... I've obly got a X9 Multiplier... and at 2.75 Ghz, I'm not Prime stable...

I'd say something along the lines of 260-275 1:1 or 290-310 with a 166 Divider. 1:1 memory is not as critical on a A64 rig as it was onthe ole' XP rigs...

I want a Toaster!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one Toaster Sig too, where is mine??? I post it at #694 already. OR should i just send a PM to King and ask for it now??? :confused:
Please take a look at the toaster shop link in my sig and send me a PM with your style / font preferences and the specs you would like included in your sig.

thanks

k0n

Have the parameters been finalized for Toaster sigs for A64's? I tried searching the thread, and found a couple references to 300HTT and 2.8Ghz, which is pretty much immposible with my 3000+ Winchester on Air.... I've obly got a X9 Multiplier... and at 2.75 Ghz, I'm not Prime stable...

I'd say something along the lines of 260-275 1:1 or 290-310 with a 166 Divider. 1:1 memory is not as critical on a A64 rig as it was onthe ole' XP rigs...

I want a Toaster!!

there are no plans for the A64 toasters/blenders at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Ronaldo,

You need to post evidence of your rig stability....a screenie showing prime 95 stable on blend for 8 hours, a 3dmark2001 score and 2 cpuz shots showing your memory at 1:1 and your overall clock speed, all on the same screen.

Stomly

Ok, After running prime95 for 9+hrs and taking my ss I realise that I didnt run the right test.... =[

I had just gotten my mobile and was alittle hasty in trying to get a tostie sig.... lol

oh well I am going to work on getting my fsb up and try it again.

If you want to see my screen shot it is here.

I will get it right next time!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: