Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dn if this has been asked or not, there's like 48 pages lol, but what exact tests can I use for prime95?

Can I do a custom 1024-4096 with inplace?

Or do I need to use blend for this thingy ^^, just wondering if a custom test like that would cut it.

I'm not saying 1024 over and over, just 1024-4096.

I'd do blend if that's what I have to do, just that I'm used to this, I'm not sure if blend is any better, I suppose I can check that out tonight while I got warm room temps compared to my custom testing.

Anyways thanks for answering if anyone does :).

Ok thanks :), I'll work on that then.

I have no idea how long it's gonna take since I've been running into oddities.

Like for instance prime is stable for 2 runs np of prime, then all the sudden after a reboot it can't even complete 2 runs or sometimes even 1 run.

I've backed up and re-tested some slack timings that was passing it every single time like these good ones and they don't pass anymore either.

Then the good ones(For 266), which are more slack then the 250 in my sig, are'nt even passing at 250.

I'm hoping to get a va meter in a few days to mod my power supply, I hope that helps, It is quite old now and etc, an enermax 350w.

Anyways I'm trying to figuer out what's causing that, and hopefully I'll have a screeny soon.

Thanks for the reply :).

I have my screenshot ready but am having trouble getting it to link correctly. I create the link and it works until I logout, then it appears that the address of the link changes.

How do I get around this? Obviously I am doing something very wrong.

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section, paying close attention to the second post in teh 'critical' thread (about system specs in your sig).

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post.

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version. The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...701&postcount=2

upload your image to your webspace, and use the ultra-d_bios10.jpg

make sure you read the rules concerning image sizes before posting images

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section, paying close attention to the second post in teh 'critical' thread (about system specs in your sig).

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post.

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version. The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...701&postcount=2

^

|

|

|

do that and we'll palaver ;)