Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me put this toaster thing to rest:

1. if you didnt qualify and get approved by me and have your sig made by king of nothing, its not an official toaster sig. its one that someone decided they were going to make for themselves and more than likely took the easy route of not checking for 100% stability (8h prime95, 3dmark2001 full run, 2x cpu-z screens all in same screenshot as per Toaster Sig rules).

2. this single slice and waffle etc is absolutely not affiliated with DFI official toaster sigs in any way. Again, these are users who couldnt be bothered to follow the Toaster Sig rules.

3. Toaster Certified means that you went through the routine in the Toaster Sig thread, did everything that you were supposed to correctly, and had me approve one to have king of nothing make for you.

4. anything is suspect if it didnt come from me and king of nothing. king wont make them for you unless i give the approval. i wont give the approval unless you follow the guidelines correctly.

Be wary of anyone else with a toaster, waffle, anything that isn't made by k0n and approved by me. Its usually someone lazy or someone that wants to show off without going through the stability test (or failed the stability test at some point but wants a toaster to show off).

also note that there are no Infinity red toasters, waffle irons, blenders, or anything else. The green LanParty toaster is the only official logo.

Anything else...IS JUST AN IMITATION!

PERFECT!

Thanks again!

Sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner....works killing me here :(....

Originally posted by king of nothing

Zeos --- How's this? If you want something different..... just let me know.

Originally posted by king of nothing

dippyskoodlez --- How's this? Since you didn't have much info in your sig, I added an Infinity logo. If you want something different, let me know.

Perfect :D THX! :cool:

j00z da man!

EDIT- Running prime @ 9.5x255 tonight.

Originally posted by Angry_Games

2. this single slice and waffle etc is absolutely not affiliated with DFI official toaster sigs in any way. Again, these are users who couldnt be bothered to follow the Toaster Sig rules...

...Be wary of anyone else with a toaster, waffle, anything that isn't made by k0n and approved by me. Its usually someone lazy or someone that wants to show off without going through the stability test (or failed the stability test at some point but wants a toaster to show off).

also note that there are no Infinity red toasters, waffle irons, blenders, or anything else. The green LanParty toaster is the only official logo.

Anything else...IS JUST AN IMITATION!

AG, that's pretty low. You know I have toaster certification, but I made the waffle for mine while waiting for the red Infinity toaster we were promised by you that would be coming sometime after you moved. In fact I think my waiting for a red toaster goes to show I won't take the easy way out, and I won't do anything unless it's the right way.

Watch how you use those words, pardner...