Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

Originally posted by king of nothing

Most people do dual channel...... but as far as I know it's never been a requirement for a toaster. ;)

and i thought it was a requeriment :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SAE

Try the 8hours+ prime testing (torture, blend mode in prime 23.8), the 3dmark2001SE, and two instances of cpuz showing memory timings and dual channel and cpu clocks. Put everthing on one screenie (means you have to run the benches in series) and post it here with [bIMG]-tags

Good luck

ill post my benchmarks again... :D but with all the bench in one screen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Alexia

Here is Charles Kang's benchmarks for his toaster signature. Sorry I don't know your forum name. He emailed it to me. :)

[bIMG]http://www.experimentalinsanity.com/upload/images/CharlesKang.jpg[/bIMG]

Hey Angry! That is my info for a toaster sig. Let me know. My video card is crappy and I am waiting for the nvidia 6800. I will edit the screenshot for a better look at prime95 results. I will also try dual channel since I received my rma from newegg.

I am going to post different benchmarks as I received my rma'd stick of Buffalo. I have that baby at 244x10.5=2562. I also traded my video card for a TI4200 and will repost later this weekend after I prime. Thanks.

Angry,

I have attached the Prime 95 results. The results are at the end. Let me know. Thanks.

I got lazy and didn't want to run through the benchmarks for 3dmark and prime95. Going to smoke a phatty and play some Counter Strike. Peace!