Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gone missing for a while, so here are responses to peeps earlier in the thread...

SAE, I wish i had 11x255 stable, three dimms populated, on warm water, closed case, fans at 5volts!!!

;)

But that settings was for a 3dmark bench, not what i would call stable for a toaster sig

:eek:

AG, thanks for the verification, havnt got round to to contacting king of nothing yet been working on getting 240x11.5 (2760) stable for my 24/7 settings!

Will be updating some other posts with regards to the timings which can be manipulated by WPCREDIT.

If i forgot anyone, apologies, i try not to go missing for too long

mong

Thanks kOn,

You are a Gentleman and a Nerd....er I mean Scholar LOL

Off to play golf today, but will upload images to my service later and save you some bandwidth.

Muchas Gracias, Senor Rei

JMAC

Originally posted by king of nothing

brewzer --- How's this?

As I mentioned before, the 'Infinity toaster' in Loggan26's sig is a change he made to it after I sent it to him. I did stick an Infinity logo in for ya, though. ;)

v3_brewzer.jpg

I think we have a winner!

I appreciate it. Now if you could host it for a little bit while I figure out where I can host it myself I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the time and effort! If I made as much $$$ as A_G I would put some of it in a sig fund for you ;)