Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t_ski, can't speak for AG, but I do know you qualified for a toaster and are certainly not someone who takes the easy way out. Prolly more than one reason you and I have modified sigs but King of Nothing has given us a choice of the "official" variations.

Don't know if you are aware that many members at a different forum did attempt to circumvent the procedure and attempt to create their own logos. Looks like now members at a different forum now have a chance to create their own sigs and have someone to create them as well. Truly wish them luck with the endeavor.

And we all know you really like waffles! hehehe

p.s. still the best pic I've seen http://www.tech-report.com/reviews/2002q2/...s50/toaster.jpg

Hey t_ski, I know you're toaster certified. I've had your PM from AG in my inbox at pcper for a long time now. Sorry I haven't come up with a sig design you like. If you ever change your mind or want me to work on something for you, just let me know.

-- this is still one of my favorite toaster pics.

[bIMG]http://internet.cybermesa.com/~kkarns/toaster_running_windows_286K.jpg[/bIMG]

the post wasnt directed at you t_ski. that post is directed at anyone that hasnt been approved by me, and had the sig made by king of nothing.

as k0n says, he's had your approval in his inbox since we started this, so dont take offense, as we both know you did it the right way.

what the statement is is that no other DFI officiality is involved with any toasters other than the ones i approve and k0n makes. period. no waffles, no blenders, no red INF toasters no nothing.

this is to let ppl know that unless its a sig made by k0n, approved by me, then its not a real certified toaster. you can put whatver you like in your sig. but again, unless its certified by me and king of nothing, its not officially a real DFI toaster sig 'n' rig.

hey, Are LP NF Ultra A's eligable for toaster sigs??

I think I just might have one that will do it.

P.S. I also submitted a Toaster for My LP B in the first couple pages, what was the vertic??

Originally posted by bypolar

P.S. I also submitted a Toaster for My LP B in the first couple pages, what wis the vertic??

Yes, Ultra Infinity's are eligible for the toaster sig! I am waiting for my toaster right now!

Originally posted by bypolar

P.S. I also submitted a Toaster for My LP B in the first couple pages, what wis the vertic??

Sure LanParty A's are eligible. I don't think I've made a sig for anyone with an A yet. I could be wrong, though.

Maybe it's just me..... but I'm not seein' your pic. If you haven't heard from AG you might want to post it again.

Oldfaht --- Here are your sigs. Please let me know if they're not what you wanted.

You asked how many certified toaster recipients there are so far. Well, to be honest, I lost track somewhere along the line. I think it's somewhere between 30 and 40, but I'm really not sure.

As for making 2 sigs for you, I'd rather it not become the norm...... but hey, you asked nicely. ;)

Also, about hosting, I'm currenly hosting them in a little corner of my brother's website.... which he was kind enough to hook me up with. I will leave them there for a while but I would rather it not be a permanent thing. If you can't find another place to host them, let me know.

v4m_Oldfaht.gif

v5i_Oldfaht.gif

Originally posted by Angry_Games

the post wasnt directed at you t_ski. that post is directed at anyone that hasnt been approved by me, and had the sig made by king of nothing.

as k0n says, he's had your approval in his inbox since we started this, so dont take offense, as we both know you did it the right way.

what the statement is is that no other DFI officiality is involved with any toasters other than the ones i approve and k0n makes. period. no waffles, no blenders, no red INF toasters no nothing.

this is to let ppl know that unless its a sig made by k0n, approved by me, then its not a real certified toaster. you can put whatver you like in your sig. but again, unless its certified by me and king of nothing, its not officially a real DFI toaster sig 'n' rig.

The thing that bothered me was that you mentioned (several times) the waffle, and to my knowledge I'm the only one with that. And I didn't appreciate being called lazy, or at least lumped up in there with those you call lazy. kOn may think I'm a PITA for not picking one up yet, but I'm definitely not lazy. And the blender seemed like it was in reference to the contest I tried to start. Put those two tegether and it looks like the finger's being pointed my way.

I never said my waffle was official DFI stuff, as it seems obvious to me that it's a total knock-off. And I am aware of the continuation of the original thread/proceedings over at PCPer. I just don't enjoy waking up and seeing an insult thrown my way. If it wasn't intended for me that's one thing, but involving me or my sig in the insult is another.