Matrix Reloaded

i went to see it last night, actually by accident. I was planning on seeing x-men 2 cause i didnt think it would be out till today, when i would see it with my friends. But it turns out it was playing at 10:20 with plenty of room. Anyway.......lets just that it ROCKS! there isnt much i can say without giving anything away for those of u who havent seen it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was supposed 2 get 2 screen it b4 it was out but we didnt get it on time...

I gotta work 2night and god its gonna be busy (I work at the theater)....

anyway I plan on seein it after work this weekend whenever I work 11-5

Local theater has a cool deal on Tuesday mornings. If you go to the very first showing, which is like 7 or 8 AM, price is only $4 per person! :D

That's when I'm going :P

i got home at about 4:00 after seeing a 12:00am showing of it, i must say i was a little dissapointed, dont get me wrong it was really badass but when it ended about half of the theater yelled "what the hell ?"

what was your favorite part(s)? im gonna say the when Morpheus took down that SUV with the sword/Glock combo i was pretty happy.

i have mixed reviews about the movie. i think it is a bunch of really super badass stuff tied together with a bunch of cheesiness. i could have done without the zion rave scene also.

i think my favorite part was the french dude and his wife. they ruled.

when I watched it on my break it was mostly the

zion rave scene... I agree, though it does add a touch

of realism or gives a little better picture of what zion is

and what not but it started to resemble somethin off MTV...

o ya I was really pissed off at work cause they did get

the movie on time and had a dry run for the workers

on Tuesday but they didnt call anyone... I seriously wanted

to go stabbing the managers, they said they'd call me...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

seriously I hope they die...

Keep Your Mouth Shut For us who havent seen it yet im leaving to go see it in about a half hour ULTRA SCREEN BABY 75' wide by 30' high Digital Sound! Digital Picture! ULGH If i had a Monitor like that i would play BattleField and UTK03 all day on it ULGH!!!!!!!

Hey All

I saw it yesterday. I liked it alot :)

I love the way the brothers worte this film. It had a lot of cool stuff in it with lots of deep thinking and the ending was !WOW! to say the least. My favorite scene was the fight between Neo and the "orignal"guys from the Matrix. (Fight In the building towards the end)

I have read some reviews were people loved it, but some poeple say they hated the movie?? Anyone here not like the movie or plot?? I would like to hear why.

Have fun for those of you who haven't seen it :D