Any Idea When This Is Coming Out?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read that post, it's not a copper edition, it's simply copper colored. Could you imagine a full tower cooler made copper? That thing would literally rip the socket off your board.

I have one with a massive 1" heatpipe that runs through the center...it's a beast and I had to build supports for it to keep it from ripping the socket off of my old board.

http://www.aerocool.us/p-cooler/dp-102/dp102.htm

It was a pain in the . but it was an awesome cooler for my old mobile Barton.

2 pounds will not rip the socket off a board on a cpu if the tower doesn't get jolted or dropped.

I had almost that much hanging off a graphics card on my rig 24/7. That is not only on a thinner pcb, but it is mounted hanging down instead of horizontal, and the mounting holes are much closer together then on a cpu socket.

I would not move it around a lot like on a lan rig, but if it is stationary and mounted with through bolts and not just clipped to the socket then there is no problem :).

Doesn't the color black absorb heat...

Would that help the motherboard cool down of heat up faster?

If it does help the Cpu then what about the other things on the motherboard for exaple the ram what if the ram heats up and the heat is transfered to the heatsink.

Just thinking about it..

Please dont Flame me.

Doesn't the color black absorb heat...

Would that help the motherboard cool down of heat up faster?

If it does help the Cpu then what about the other things on the motherboard for exaple the ram what if the ram heats up and the heat is transfered to the heatsink.

Just thinking about it..

Please dont Flame me.

no man black absorbs sunlight not heat in general.