26in Lcd Mon.

dling

I just ordered this monitor. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824155056 It just occurred to that it may be to lg. Are any of you using a 26in lcd ? If so how do you like it ? PS may desk is very deep so I can push it back quite a bit. Thanks.

I have a 24'' Samsung that I bought 4 months ago. My gosh, I love it. Especially all the space. I'm contemplating buying another to have dual 24'' monitors. hehe..... space.... space... If not, I'll probably just get a 32'' during the summer months. My wife is "Allowing" me to spend about $2K, so I'm ready for something fresh.

I've got a 28", it's real nice, and you're certainly right, there are no limits to the big-ness of a lcd. :)

The only thing i don't like, and this goes with many larger monitors, is the ghosting, and the really dark colors are very hard to see on larger lcds. Unless of course, you want to drop upwards of a thousand dollars on a screen. :x

How does the GTX handle the native res with the eye candy cranked up? I picked up a 24" yesterday and my x1900xt does surprisingly well, starting to show the grey hairs though :P

26" 1920 x 1200? Ewwwww......
I couldn't agree more.

Care to elaborate for those who arent "in the know"? Whats so bad about a 26" at that res? (curious really, not trying to sound confrontational) :)