[retro] The Original Diy-street Amd64 Overclocking Guide

When making a totally new guide, you might want to wait until the newer sockets (aka LGA1366) come out, cause Graysky's guide to the 775 is VERY nice already! http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=71656 :)

Would certainly make a good deal of sense to hold off, that seems like a great starting point. I wrote a guide for the DFI Infinity 975X/G a long time ago with the help of a couple guys...about as complete as you can get for a single board but damn tough to extrapolate out to include all others.

Lots of time and effort involved in any endeavor such as this, you really have to appreciate the guys that do it. :)

Definitely! Any such guides are much appreciated, all of us were noobs sometime back in the day (except AG, he was probably born to suck at overclocking :P). I remember printing off the whole A64 guide when I had my DFI SLI-DR Expert rig, I think I may still have the copy somewhere ;)

I remember printing off the whole A64 guide when I had my DFI SLI-DR Expert rig, I think I may still have the copy somewhere ;)

Same here, my first endeavor at overclocking was with a copy of this thing printed out next to me. I've done pretty well without it since, but every now and then I still go back to it as a reference even for newer Intel boards.

Edited by technodanvan

• 1 month later...
Any chance of getting some of the threds from DFI street relsted?

In particular BIOS and the MM settings ones? Or have some sort of list of how to find them here. (Or have them in their own section)

search button = your friend

• 2 months later...