Occ Worm

nice job on extending the limo :)

'cept, the back doesn't cast a shadow

YEAH!

What the eff clay!!?

Can't you do anything right?

Fix that damn shadow or I'm gonna boot your out of the game, that is despicable!!

:angry2:

:P

Looks awesome though, pretty random but thats what makes a good worm; "the availability to meld a completely unrelated thing into the previous frame"

Man I will have to take Photoshop courses before making such beautiful things. (nrg & Clay ones)
AGREED

Anything I make is obviously blatantly just "cut and pasted" and has that slapped together look...

-_-

*cries*

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job on extending the limo :)

'cept, the back doesn't cast a shadow :P

(easy fix though eh)

I actually had the shadow in there but didn't like it. I figured that it would just seem like the shadow ended behind her...didn't think you guys would be picky pricks :P:lol:

15.jpg

hey I'm allowed to be picky after matching Savan's bloody mosaic nightmare :lol:

its not like its that bad, the image is symmetric. all you had to do was copy part of it and flip it to the other side.

I actually just recreated it from a screenshot from the Dr Steel site, the pattern pointer helped (I had to scale it slightly to like 102.18% or something), but making the seam disappear meant fine per-pixel adjustments because the pattern isn't precisely uniform...

was fun anyway... a few hours of Photoshop was just what I needed to unwind :)

that's impressive meow. did you find the stock that nrg used for the limo or did you "freehand" that? - I wanna take the next one, but i don't wanna turn into a hog since dingeling basically just got shoved :P

Sorry, I didn't see you post earlier.

I found a hi-res image of a stretch limo, but it was unfortunately not the same one.

So first I sized it down to approximately the same size and placed it on the canvas in the appropriate spot (and set it to low opacity for reference later).

Then I used the clone stamp tool to duplicate the limo from Steve's image. This took awhile, but when I had "enough" I was able to duplicate the layers and extend it all the way out. I extended it the full length of my image...then, using the layer mask tool on that layer, I removed the "excess"...matching it up to the end of the limo I pasted earlier.

I then made a layer mask on the limo, only unveiling what I wanted from it, like the lights on the windows, rear of the limo, the tire, the back window, etc. Of course, after deciding to place Harley Quinn in the pic, most of that work went to waste. lol.

Those were pretty much my steps in a nutshell. It was a little more work than I would normally have liked, but I hadn't used Photoshop in awhile and felt like fiddling around. heh