Being Robbed...

Bizzlenitch

I believe he somehow came in the window, as it was slightly off-track upon close inspection of the car. Luckily for me he chose not to break the window, so I was spared a further monetary inconvenience. I'll keep telling myself that to make it feel a little better anyways... :blink:

Iv'e seen this happen before, I think they use a device that sticks to the window (like a sucker-pad) allowing them to push downwards on the glass to move it. I'm pretty sure this doesn't work on all cars though, as the mechanism inside the door would stop it.

Edited by g1ng3r

Do you have the serial nuumber from the gun? If so it's good to add that to your police report....just in case it is found.....or in case it is used to kill someone...it won't be linked to you ::shrug::. I know being robbed sucks.

does you car have those number pads on the door to enter a code, those are easy to get into, and if not, they use a blood pressure cuff to create a gap in the door and pop the locks with a cloth hanger.

does you car have those number pads on the door to enter a code, those are easy to get into, and if not, they use a blood pressure cuff to create a gap in the door and pop the locks with a cloth hanger.

Broken into a few cars have we?

You might want to consider vark as a potential suspect.

Broken into a few cars have we?

You might want to consider vark as a potential suspect.

Got it right from the source, had a friend of mine, who works in a jail, ask a couple of the experts after mine got broken into, same way

Yes, it's been reported stolen so if the serial number surfaces I won't be implicated in any wrong doing. Believe me, when I found it missing that was the first thing I did. And yes, the idea with the suction cups seems pretty right on. I believe it was something like that. Oh well. S--t happens, I guess... just wish it didn't happen to me. ;)