Two Hours Infront Of Reason Give You This:

airman

Got bored - so I rearranged my music room and hooked up my unused stereo in my room to my composing pc in my music room. i got some creative inspiration somehow and sat down and put this together.

critique. all instruments keyed in with my yamaha clavinova digital piano.

http://www.protechsounds.com/mp3/memory.mp3

done in reason 3.0. if anyone wants the RPS for it, lemme know and i can email it.

Edited by airman

Ace!

I actually stopped what I was doing, leaned back in my chair, and just listened to the whole song... very well composed, I like it... even the strings are done well which I know is hard to do with synths...

The only thing that seemed a little weak was the percussion seemed like you only had like one or two patterns that just stopped or started, there didn't seem to be any breaks, fills, or variations... I could be wrong, but that's what it sounded like

You can email me the RPS for it and let me know if I need to get a ReFill pack for it... :)

Ace!

I actually stopped what I was doing, leaned back in my chair, and just listened to the whole song... very well composed, I like it... even the strings are done well which I know is hard to do with synths...

The only thing that seemed a little weak was the percussion seemed like you only had like one or two patterns that just stopped or started, there didn't seem to be any breaks, fills, or variations... I could be wrong, but that's what it sounded like

You can email me the RPS for it and let me know if I need to get a ReFill pack for it... :)

nah, just factory sound bank used. email addy?

Not bad, sounds like it could be a remix of an ambient track, the way the percussion is laced over the pads. I would recommend removing that high pitched, almost sine tone esque beep that appears first at 35 seconds, and then repeats, it sounds like its up at around 10 or 11khz, and quite loud, its a bit piercing.

Did you use a lot of mod/pitch wheel in the solo at the end? or was it mostly portamento?

Not bad, sounds like it could be a remix of an ambient track, the way the percussion is laced over the pads. I would recommend removing that high pitched, almost sine tone esque beep that appears first at 35 seconds, and then repeats, it sounds like its up at around 10 or 11khz, and quite loud, its a bit piercing.

Did you use a lot of mod/pitch wheel in the solo at the end? or was it mostly portamento?

i know exactly what you're talking about, and unfortunately the only patch that i really liked had that noise. i'm gonna try to find another suitable one.

all portamento.

Downloaded, will listen to it tomorrow! 3am here, don't wanna wake my bro :ph34r:

[Edit] Did listen to it, very nice stuff for relaxing :thumbs-up:

that's what i aim for :)