Looking for a new case

Well, stay away from an Antec P182SE. It's what I have. It isn't roomy for its size, everything is a squeeze, no room for water-cooling unless you get creative with a dermal, Cable management a nightwear w/o modular PSUs, HEAVY, and expensive (got mine on sale for 110!!!). It's a PRETTY case though, very classy. But IMHO, look at Antec cases.... they are very good quality for the money. But for the most versatility.... go with a Lian Li.

I will suggest the Thermaltake Armor Extreme Edition, I love this case. It is huge and works really good with my water cooling setup. It is really easy to organize the wires in here, I used to have them looking good, however with me changing things inside of there all the time, I have not kept it nice ;) There is no removable motherboard tray, however you dont really need it.

Check the link in my sig for my watercooling work log, there are a few pics in there.

The only case that I have ever had that has a removable motherboard tray was the Ultra m998 case. I liked the case, however I sent it out to someone who really needed it. The part that I really liked about that case is that everything on it could come apart which allowed for a really huge potential in wire management. There is also the "Ultra Power Bar" which added to the wire management. Like I had said I do not have this case anymore, however I do not think that there was much room for a watercooling setup.

The other case that I really like is the Cosmos 1000, there are a lot of opinions on this case. I think that its nice and there is quite a bit of room in there. I was going to be using this case for my watercooling setup, however I got a 360 rad instead of a 240, so there was not a good place to put that rad in the cosmos. I had a little trouble even finding a place to put it in the armor however figured out a way to put it in.

Hope this helps a little bit

• 3 weeks later...

Ive always like this one. If I ever upgrade from my current case it would be to this one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16811129021

I currently have this case and love it, keeps everything cool, tons of room, and cheap I got mine for 59 dollars back when TD had them.

http://www2.shopping.com/xPF-Power-Up-Powe...cases--power_up

Edited by troy5061

not to harp on what others have said, but either the Raidmax Katana, or the Thermaltake Armor series.

Both are great, large, cool, nice looking cases with plenty of everything.

Oddly enough, even though my case doesn't have that many special features i love the thing and i got it off of E-Bay for around $60. Looks like a Alienware just with a side window and a extendable CPU vent. Works well for me, always get a couple looks from people when they see it and ask if it's a modded Alienware.

Just thought i'd add e-bay into the mix :)

Edited by CanadaGUY

i was looking at this to be my next case im looking at might be a little pricey i think they have one that doesnt have all the watercooling in there already for cheaper i would go for the one without watercooling in the case so i could do a custom watercooling setup