Indiana Jones

Kamikaze_Badger

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajon...ZeEpdBa4zNfVXcA

They TOTALLY screwed up the reference to the Last Crusade. The remaining crusader was not a bald monk like that. He still wore his chain mail armor and had hair. Seriously. But otherwise, I'm not too sure what to think. Bringing back the franchise this late... I doubt it'll be on par with the first three.

If you look at the HD version of the trailer, he IS wearing chain mail. Go back and watch the movie, he had a chain mail suit over his head.

I'm just curious about the villains. Since he's older and has a kid now, the Nazis should be long gone at this point.

Is it just me, or is that 1080p trailer not 1080p, instead closer to 1920X800. It's always possible QuickTime is screwing it up, but with my monitor set to 1920X1080, I only have about 3/4ths of my vertical screen filled, and the trailer still appears undistorted.

:edit: Ok, found where it shows the info in QuickTime, indeed its 1920X814, I suppose this is the movie theater aspect ratio.

Edited by Cyrosis

If you look at the HD version of the trailer, he IS wearing chain mail. Go back and watch the movie, he had a chain mail suit over his head.

I'm just curious about the villains. Since he's older and has a kid now, the Nazis should be long gone at this point.

I did watch the HD trailer, I must have missed it.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajon...ZeEpdBa4zNfVXcA

They TOTALLY screwed up the reference to the Last Crusade. The remaining crusader was not a bald monk like that. He still wore his chain mail armor and had hair. Seriously. But otherwise, I'm not too sure what to think. Bringing back the franchise this late... I doubt it'll be on par with the first three.

Star Wars???

I'm really excited about this! I mean there not coming right out and ruining it by making the movie take place 2 years after the Last Crusade, instead there moving it forward about 20 years, keeping Harrison Fords age about right to Indiana Jones. Also there not just bringing him back and making him the regular old bad. Dr. Jones, he got older and it looks like they are trying to show that. Finally since you can't fight Nazis anymore why not the next best thing? Soviet Russia baby!

I'm really excited about this! I mean there not coming right out and ruining it by making the movie take place 2 years after the Last Crusade, instead there moving it forward about 20 years, keeping Harrison Fords age about right to Indiana Jones. Also there not just bringing him back and making him the regular old bad. Dr. Jones, he got older and it looks like they are trying to show that. Finally since you can't fight Nazis anymore why not the next best thing? Soviet Russia baby!

:withstupid: I didn't watch this trailer, but I saw an extended trailer on TV and I thought they did an amazing job, and I'm really excited to go see it. They made Ford look younger than he is in real life, but while still making him older from the previous movies, which is good.