• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Updated spec's

I got my 6400 BE and on the 25th or 26th i should get my

EVGA 512-P3-N862-AR Superclocked GeForce 9600GT Superclocked 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16

that should boost my scores a bit :rolleyes:

well... I'm watercooling EVERYthing apart from the SB (CPU, NB, RAM, 2xMOSFETs, 2xGPU) in an effort to eliminate heat from the equation... but I've got a feeling my Q6600 might not have much headroom... oh well, I managed to do a switcheroo with my graphics cards so now I have two A3 revision 8800GTS cards instead of one being a crappy A2... now they're both voltmodded, they already OC loads on stock volts... :)

When do we find out if we will be needed for the team?

I guess it would be when we see how many people actually submit stock score during the 2 weeks for prelim (stock) testing. (Feb 29th thru March14th), however even after the 20 people you can still play. (see below)

Teams and Catagories......

A thru E Teams...4 players per team (5 teams count toward the Overall) 20 players

no limit on Quad placement (but higher team placement is recommended)

F,G and other Teams do not count towards the "Overall"

Meaning... if you have more than 20 players, the rest can still play.

I like how they made it so you can let all your players play instead of cutting it off at 20. I remember when I first participated in Forum Wars with BA half of our members dropped out during the competition because they were fed up with how disorganized the competition was and how biased some of the rules were. Ray has done a great job getting this competition under control and more organized. :)

I guess it would be when we see how many people actually submit stock score during the 2 weeks for prelim (stock) testing. (Feb 29th thru March14th), however even after the 20 people you can still play. (see below)

Teams and Catagories......

A thru E Teams...4 players per team (5 teams count toward the Overall) 20 players

no limit on Quad placement (but higher team placement is recommended)

F,G and other Teams do not count towards the "Overall"

Meaning... if you have more than 20 players, the rest can still play.

Sweet