Forum Wars 2008 Sign-Up

neddamttocs

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@phil, way to get paranoid about this! :rolleyes: There isn't much strategy in overclocking and benching as well anyways :rolleyes:

:withstupid: I did not know there was strategy in OCing a PC and submitting scores, however I felt we should have had a private place here at OCC to discuss things since we are representing OCC...

i was getting ready to put mine in the official scoring thread.

i will hold off until i see if someone wants to create another thread for official overclocked scores, or tells me otherwise.

i was getting ready to put mine in the official scoring thread.

i will hold off until i see if someone wants to create another thread for official overclocked scores, or tells me otherwise.

It is closed, I guess we can put them at TRP....

I have been working on some signature images for team members and this is what I have come up with.

You can use them if you like them, or not if you don't. :)

Team A - "Fornax"

roadrunner.jpg

rehit.jpg

necron.jpg

hardnrg.jpg

Team B - "Scorpius"

firky.jpg

nerm.jpg

Team C - "Draco"

philbrown.jpg

razor.jpg

mattwalter.jpg

h2o.jpg

Team D - "Lupus"

mojo.jpg

silbluever.jpg

Team E - "Vulpecula"

capthowdy.jpg

necron80.jpg

oldfett.jpg

unforgivin.jpg

I'd appreciate that if you are going to use them, that you download and host them somewhere else.

My photobucket account can probably take it (they aren't big after all), just a warning that if I go over my bandwidth limit they won't show.

Also, I will be taking a short leave of absence from tomorrow until Friday as I go and visit a friend. I'm not sure what my internet situation will be while I'm there, so if you post scores to be checked don't be surprised if I don't look at them until I get back. :)