Forum Wars 2008 Sign-Up

neddamttocs

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like we have one hour to post system specs and 0s in the database for second rigs for the members we are short, however if the member does not post scores its a 0 for that spot, but it would be 0 anyway. I guess I will post my Q6600 and 2900s...

Yes yes, we should be thinking about teams now.

I'd like suggestions for team names ('A' through to 'E')

I'd also like input on who you think should be assigned to those teams.

If you don't feel comfortable posting suggestions in the open forum, then feel free to PM me.

I'm not too worried about that myself as our final position will mainly be affected by the systems we have entered and how much we can get out of them.

The list of who we have entered is Here

Yes yes, we should be thinking about teams now.

I'd like suggestions for team names ('A' through to 'E')

I'd also like input on who you think should be assigned to those teams.

If you don't feel comfortable posting suggestions in the open forum, then feel free to PM me.

I'm not too worried about that myself as our final position will mainly be affected by the systems we have entered and how much we can get out of them.

The list of who we have entered is Here

I think we should have one stromg person and one weak person in each team insyead of a team of just strong people then from there we can add people to the teams and after the team are made we can choose our team names as a team. I would like to be on the B team myself.

A note about that:

We tried fielding relatively balanced teams last time (basically having stronger and weaker players on each team) and I don't think it helped us any.

It will be a wise move to have the stronger players higher up the list, as it is likely this is how other forums will arrange their players.

Also, which team you are on doesn't really matter. What matters is that you do well against the corresponding teams on other forums. :)

agreed that said this is how I think the teams should go, anyone apposed just say so but this is how they are listed on trp and as jammin said the other teams will probably have the stronger all on one so I think we should do the same.

Team A:

RoadRunner

Rehit#1

Firky

Necron66

Team B:

MattWalter85

Rehit#2

h2o4me

Philbrown23

Team C:

Hardnrg

Jammin

Nerm

silbluever

Team D:

Razorcanes

Gotdamojo66

Necron80

Theunforgiven

Team E:

Capthowdy575

oldfett

roadrunner#2

Necron66#2

and with 4 people on each team it equals out. I was going by stock scores but the list can be switched around, just quote mine then submit a revised list of it so we all can see a comparison of the list and then when we get 4 or 5 lists we should start a poll thread and let everyone vote for the way the teams are. Just an idea ;)