Sound Cards / Speakers

suchuwato

awesome, cos the course i am lookin at is a sandwich, i get a year out, hopefully in a TV studio or somewhere! think i might go for the E-Mu from that site u posted, as it is

Edited by J-Stew

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi J-Stew, good craic over there? My GF is from Downpatrick ;) We've been into Lisburn many a time.

If you are lucky and hunt a wee bit, you can find some genuine mint bargains on eBay, esp if they are collection only in NI. I got my Tannoy M3 floorstanders (in the sig) for

lol, thanks!

hope she sounds good lol, but might have to upgrade the speakers/headphones to do it justice!

Lisburn isnt 2 bad lol, bit boring after 18 years lol!

My Hi-Fi isnt 2 bad, but had forgotten about ebay, might have a look-see for a new amp!

Long time with no update, but time for a wee rant :(

I ordered on 6th May, thinking it would b about the 8th before i got the card!

Well.....

It is now the 14th and still no card! Absolute Music Solutions SUCK! They havent even shipped it, and there have been no emails as to why :angry2:

/end rant

And i was thinkin of ordering more from there! So much for that!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that there is a general supply issue with the E-MU card, so the order is cancelled for a while :(

waited 3 weeks and still no shippment, and i had to email them to get a response.

I will prob order from there again :P cos they have the best price i can find on the card, with reasonable shipping, and i am thinking of ordering speakers as well, so they have the biggest range there :)

this weekend like 31st - 1st?

i think i get paid this thursday, or on the 31st, so will see how it goes :)

Are the M-Audio's good speakers? I had been looking at them, ESI, or Fostex Speakers. I like Bass in my music, so the bigger the better, or with a sub?