Fueler has some competition!

nice :)

although i wish he at least attempted to explain it in english lol... i dunno what half of it does

Yep. I agree wholeheartedly. It looks pretty, but doesn't really show how it all works!

I don't think that most of it does anything. It seems to be for looks - he wants a V-Twin engine for a PC case because he can't afford the Harley (notice the Harley stuff in the background). It wold seem that part of the pistons are serving as a res. It looks like green liquid is in it in one pic.

I don't think that most of it does anything. It seems to be for looks - he wants a V-Twin engine for a PC case because he can't afford the Harley (notice the Harley stuff in the background). It wold seem that part of the pistons are serving as a res. It looks like green liquid is in it in one pic.

I disagree. I think the V-twin engine serves as a pump and radiator. The moving pistons are pumping liquid through the tubes and cooling it at the same time.

I disagree. I think the V-twin engine serves as a pump and radiator. The moving pistons are pumping liquid through the tubes and cooling it at the same time.

That is possible too. I didn't see any baffles in the V-Twin, so it is likely a rad.

For whatever reason I can't get any of the pic's to come up.....I would sure like to see them based on your guy's response. That said, I think that modders fall into two catagories....the "artistic" modder and the "functional" modder. An artistic modder is concerned mainly with the look of the mod (it could be anything from a V8 to a naked woman or a theme based PC). In other words they are more concerned with how the rig looks than how functional it is. I am not artistic....and I would never want a V8, Vtwin or anyother form of artistic PC anywhere in my house. I definitely fall into the catagory of "functional" modder. I build PC's for a specific purpose and then try to make them look and function as best I can. B:)

I do not get any pictures now either, maybe they used to much bandwidth?

Could be....but since I'm sitting in a motel room a 1000 miles from home, it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one that can't view the pic's B:)

• 2 weeks later...