Mitsubishi Eclipse vs. Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Maxima

martymcfly

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO I dont think that the Z4 is a chicks car, but then again I do drive a Sunfire...haha

I would just stick with the eclipse and add a body kit, some fresh paint and a nice set of rims which can easily be done for way way under 30K and possibly add some sounds into it, if you need some suggestions PM me

Yea get this version of the Lancer.

06-27-07_1545.jpg

Yes my junkie camera phone.

I saw it on the street, last week. Must be a limited edition Lancer GTR. OMG I love this GTR as much as the Mustang GTR.

Lmao dude thats a stock lancer with a 5 dollar GTR sticker sorry to break your heart if you liked it.

If I had 30,000 to spend on a new car that goes (and doesn't eat gas), I'd pick either a Suburu wrx sti, a Lancer Evo, or a Nissan 350Z. If I wasn't worried about gas, the Mustang GT is one of the best bang-for-your-buck cars for under $30,000.

BUT, sticking with your options, the Nissan would be my choice.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

All three of those cars are super hot! They would be an absolute BLAST! If you want a fast car in your price range, those are the ones. But as others have said, a brand new driver in one of those cars is going to cost and arm and a leg to insure!

If it must be in the three you mentioned, I'd go for the Nissan as well. They're a bit more subtle but still a lot of fun to drive. I really don't care for the new Eclipses at all. I'm definitely an import guy, but the body style doesn't do it for me, and they seem to be adding more weight than horsepower these days.

If you would like to step out of the options that you have given try a Mazda RX-8

If I could get any car right now, that would probably be the one that I would get.

2324243065.219820499.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x160.jpg2324243063.219820499.IM1.02.240x180_A.240x160.jpg

2324243062.219820499.IM1.03.240x180_A.240x160.jpg2324243064.219820499.IM1.05.240x180_A.240x160.jpg

Manufacturer: Mazda

Production: 2003

Go with the V6 Altima. If you really want to mod something, the Altima is the way to go. I currently drive a Maxima (which I love to death), and let me tell you, it has a VERY small market for aftermarket mods and stuff. If you want more info, PM me. Go to this website, too www.maxima.org, if you wish to know more about the Maxima. That's where I spend most of my time nowadays. But if you want something to go mod crazy with, the Altima has a much larger market. Why? Because more people can afford the Altima, so it has a bigger crowd, therefore a much larger market. Stay away from the evo's and lancers. Do you really want a $30,000 4-banger? Sure, it's turbo'd, but trust me, they cant touch a turbo'd or supercharged VQ ;) *looks at member title* I mean, don't get me wrong, the niche market of the Maxima is great, since there are very few, but very GOOD brands for stuff (no rice rocket crap) but it's pretty expensive...

Edited by DarkScorpion