Ati Tool For 2900xt

The new ATI Tool download is out. I think I am the only one here with a 2900XT so far but anyway maybe someone will need it. :)

Edited by road-runner

The GPU voltage defaults back to stock after you set the clock and I read the fan does to. I do not have a fan so I am not sure about that one. Supposed to be fixed in the next version. I can not get the core over 910 before it locks up without extra voltage.

id like to see some wattage reports on that thing once you can find a good OC on it. i hear it OC's inredibly but the power draw is also monumental at that point.

id like to see some wattage reports on that thing once you can find a good OC on it. i hear it OC's inredibly but the power draw is also monumental at that point.

I do not have one of those meters (what ever you call them) that checks the watt draw at the wall but I know that two different times I was letting it find the max core/mem and a message popped up saying my PSU was not enough? It has two sets of 6 pin and two sets of 8 pin on the main rail especially for dual V.C. and are labeled graphics card only, maybe I need to plug in a modular one on a rail by itself and use that or my PSU is not enough (I find that hard to believe) or the beta version of ATI has bugs.

I do not have one of those meters (what ever you call them) that checks the watt draw at the wall but I know that two different times I was letting it find the max core/mem and a message popped up saying my PSU was not enough? It has two sets of 6 pin and two sets of 8 pin on the main rail especially for dual V.C. and are labeled graphics card only, maybe I need to plug in a modular one on a rail by itself and use that or my PSU is not enough (I find that hard to believe) or the beta version of ATI has bugs.

If you shoot w1zzard a PM over at TPU he should be able to help you fix it. as he is the one that develops ATi Tool.