Wow Account Cancelled

CelticaFLM

Hehe. Respec'd to Holy paladin. Now I been rocking, instances and BGs. Usually top healer or 2nd healer. A paladin forced to wear cloths because Blizzard gave plate healing gear a low drop rate on bosses in instances.

Healing is pretty fun actually. People make it seem like its so boring, but I like it. Stick me with a druid flag runner and we will get WSG done in less than 10 minutes :D.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KB I hoarded a few of those schematics last year... I ended up giving them to the engineers in my guild because I couldnt get rid of them for what I paid for them (about 10g each).

I decided to play my UD rogue Dethala instead of nightstar who's still sitting at lvl 60. Dethala is 50 but I want to do some of those quests over. I did so many with Nightstar once I hit the lvl cap and I didn't get all that XP I could have :sigh:

KB I hoarded a few of those schematics last year... I ended up giving them to the engineers in my guild because I couldnt get rid of them for what I paid for them (about 10g each).

They were crazy stupid expensive. I sold my Jingling Bell in 15 minutes for 35g.

I decided to play my UD rogue Dethala instead of nightstar who's still sitting at lvl 60. Dethala is 50 but I want to do some of those quests over. I did so many with Nightstar once I hit the lvl cap and I didn't get all that XP I could have :sigh:

50-58 were rough levels. Quests strewn across the entire world, in zones that are essentially unoccupied, instances that very few people run. Outlands just on the horizon. Yeah, esp 55-58.

Level 44... man 43 flew by. Got about 60k turning in ZF quests. And I know what you mean about those quests strewn out throughout the world. I've got quest givers in Feralas giving me quests for Hinterlands, Desolace, and Tanaris. Still, the mount makes it easier :).