Sign in to follow this  
CelticaFLM

Wow Account Cancelled

I've got 6/6 T6, and the game is definitely boring after you've completed the PVE conetent. I may sell my account or something.

I played the free trial for like a day and I never went back to it, I was like stuck in this starting area and I was never interested. I really like diablo 2 lod and I used to be addicted to D2 Lod I don't play that much anymore but i'm getting back into it. If I would try WoW again I would get addicted to it I bet lol.

Heh, I played Wow for about half a year... got my warrior to 58 and then lost access to the computer I was playing on until a few months ago. While I was playing it, it was totally addicting. However, when I went back I just couldn't get into it as much. It is, however, a great game if you love MMORPGs and don't mind losing weeks out of your life. ;)

^^ one of the reasons i just recently quit, even if she still has her account :S (And she's level 70 to boot)

never played WoW. See, the thing is, I love having a girlfriend.

I love having a LIFE too. I played for about 8 months and my girlfriend, at that time, and I had some issues with that game cause I couldn't stop! What a waste of time/money

I've got 6/6 T6, and the game is definitely boring after you've completed the PVE conetent. I may sell my account or something.

good thing t6 was only 5 pieces up until the release of SWP with made the t6 set 8 pieces ...