Wow Account Cancelled

CelticaFLM

Woot, first run in Kara last night. Guild said I did an amazing job healing. Got quite a few epics in that one run. I walked in with 1093 healing and came out with 1325. Now I need to grab enchants and some gems.

Shard of the Virtuous

Ribbon of Sacrifice

Legplates of the Innocent

Bracers of Justice

Boots of Elusion

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, nice :D. Nothing's more satisfying than a good run... and nothing more annoying than a bad run. Tried to run ZF a few days ago, our guild leader volunteered his tank, who had the Mallet needed to summon the last boss. Instead they chose to get a level 62 paladin. Got to the gong, no one had mallet. One of the people in there who did nothing but state what they wanted and complained when I rolled a need on the headpiece that dropped at one of the boss's (because wearing level 33 leather at level 45 is fashionable...), left the party and yelled out some profanities against the group. I ended up leaving after they spent five minutes finding someone who had it, and then wanted to re-run it all.

And then another group for Sunken Temple... for some reason the guy who started the group wanted to bring along his level 41 buddy. When we said we couldn't summon him, he started swearing and throwing insults at us... untill he realized that we didn't say he couldn't come along.

That party disbanded too, after waiting 45 minutes for them to try to run that 41 from UC to ST... because it would have taken too long to hearth out to Org and take the zeppelin to STV...

Oh god tell me about it, the price on low level greens is hugely inflated :P. I'm having trouble bankrolling my mage and her enchanting.

On a random note, Silvermoon really IS the RP capitol. I have no problems finding any there... the hard part is finding a good one. One of my guildies joins in occasionally with one of her friends, which makes things a bit easier. But sitting on a cart and discussing lore in Murder Row... ah such fun.

On another random note, B flat.

LOL Jewelcrafting can make lots of money, but to do that, you HAVE to invest at least 5-6k in gold, as your gonna make money off of cutting gems, and u need the recipes for that, which are not cheap. Sure you can just prospect and sell gems, but a lot of times, the uncute gems are half the price of the cut ones. Most j/c charge 5-10g per cut. I think that getting into a guild with a guild j/c is the best bet. Mine only charges 20g for any rare cut gem.

I have 3 70's, enchanting, mining, engi, herb, alch and j/c, and to make the most money its hands down mining, with herb, and j/c to follow. you can make decent money disenchanting stuff, but it really takes a lot of time to buy up ah greens, then d/e them. I check twice a day, and buy everything that is there, then on friday, i log in and d/e everything, and sell on the weekend. i usually make 1k-1500 gold a week doing this, and i usually spend about 6-800 on greens.

Hands down the best way to make money in WoW is with gathering professions. Mining, skinning, disEnchanting, and herbalism.

LOL Jewelcrafting can make lots of money, but to do that, you HAVE to invest at least 5-6k in gold, as your gonna make money off of cutting gems, and u need the recipes for that, which are not cheap. Sure you can just prospect and sell gems, but a lot of times, the uncute gems are half the price of the cut ones. Most j/c charge 5-10g per cut. I think that getting into a guild with a guild j/c is the best bet. Mine only charges 20g for any rare cut gem.

I have 3 70's, enchanting, mining, engi, herb, alch and j/c, and to make the most money its hands down mining, with herb, and j/c to follow. you can make decent money disenchanting stuff, but it really takes a lot of time to buy up ah greens, then d/e them. I check twice a day, and buy everything that is there, then on friday, i log in and d/e everything, and sell on the weekend. i usually make 1k-1500 gold a week doing this, and i usually spend about 6-800 on greens.

Hands down the best way to make money in WoW is with gathering professions. Mining, skinning, disEnchanting, and herbalism.

Are you by any chance of Chinese descent? :P

Ok sooo we all know i'm back on the WoW. I also recently joined a guild.....FeMaelstrom.....50% female guild.....previously known as "Girls gone WoW" lol.

Oh and I will say that I am very pleased with some of the changes.....I like being able to pick pocket my flash powder and poison reagents.

Edited by CelticaFLM

Ok sooo we all know i'm back on the WoW. I also recently joined a guild.....FeMaelstrom.....50% female guild.....previously known as "Girls gone WoW" lol.

Oh and I will say that I am very pleased with some of the changes.....I like being able to pick pocket my flash powder and poison reagents.

:rolleyes::P