OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Just so everyone knows if no one gets all the answers correct, then the ones who had the least wrong will be in the running and so on.

Yes we are giving away 3 systems, and no we are not going to make it easy.

I am quite clear on this. You are not going to make it easy.

Again, I apologize. :closedeyes:

(apology not accepted?)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite clear on this. You are not going to make it easy.

Again, I apologize. :closedeyes:

(apology not accepted?)

There's no need to apologize. Nobody's upset with you; we're just trying to make you realize that this is a competition, it's not simply a "sweepstakes" where you don't have to do anything. It's basically a scavenger hunt, but we didn't call it one because we were in the holiday spirit :lol:

Ok guys this is in down to the wire these are the last 10 questions and thats it in just over a week we are going to find out who is taking home the 3 computers. Thank you to everyone that has entered so far its been personally fun for myself and I know that Raven and ccokeman will agree as well trying to come up with questions for you guys its been a blast.

We figured we would be nice and give you guys an extra day on the questions since christmas is coming and all :)

So here you guys good luck and I look forward to announcing the winners. :)

31. How many case reviews has OCC completed?

32. Name any 10 reviews OCC did in october 2007.

33. How many ATI chipset video cards has OCC reviewed?

34. How many Thermaltake products has OCC revieved?

35. Which OCC forum has the most total replies? (Hint we are not asking for subforums)

36. Name the case manufacturer and model of the three cases OCC is using in our contest giveaway systems.

37. Name the gaming reviews done by Danner.

38. Which OCC reviewer has written the most motherboard reviews?

39. What is OCC"s current logo?

40, Although everyone knows Raven by the name Paul,That is actually his middle name. The final question in our contest is what is Ravens FIRST name? (Hint ...It's not Paul!!)

Deadline for all answers to be in is Dec 23 11:59PM Eastern Time

Guest ajmatson
anyone feel like giving me a few answers, i'm not asking tooo much lol. jk. but it seems a few of them can be only answered by asking the person.

No need to ask the person everything can be found in the forums you just have to search around.....

anyone feel like giving me a few answers, i'm not asking tooo much lol. jk. but it seems a few of them can be only answered by asking the person.

All answers are found in the forums or somewhere on the site you just have to search for them. :)