Had the car for a week and a half

carsmall10.JPG

Here is 1 picture for a teaser of what it is.

http://www.supermods.net/car

There are the rest of the pictures, and yes I did apparently roll it atleast once, maybe more. And only thing is, my left shoulder is a little sore from the seatbelt.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yes I did apparently roll it atleast once, maybe more.
I guess I missed the curve and went off a pretty big embankment.

Were you asleep? How do you not know?

Dont worry about it - It'll buff right out..

Look at that strut in the rear sticking out, haha.

Glad you're okay.

lol, thanks.

Yeah, my insurance company asked what kind of damage, I told them total damage, and they asked where was it damaged. I just told them, well everywhere.

I'm more confused then anything about the wreck, because that car turned like a champ.

*BTW* the power locks atleast still work, because I unlocked the car to get in it :P

wow, just wow

good to know your ok though

<3 seatbelts

Thanks, yep seatbelts all the time for me, even more so now that this has happened.

Advice for anyone else to, if you don't know the road, might want to drive it a few times over because, stuff like this happens.

Advice for anyone else to, if you don't know the road, might want to drive it a few times over because, stuff like this happens.

Let me guess ...

Just got the car, about to graduate HS. Decided to have some fun with the senior buddies - racing around some curvy roads. Going a little too fast, a little too late at night, a little to young to know what you are doing.

We've all done it. Most of us live to talk about it. Very few of us will brag about it ...

We're happy your safe, unhurt, and didn't injure anyone else in the process !!

Let me guess ...

Just got the car, about to graduate HS. Decided to have some fun with the senior buddies - racing around some curvy roads. Going a little too fast, a little too late at night, a little to young to know what you are doing.

We've all done it. Most of us live to talk about it. Very few of us will brag about it ...

We're happy your safe, unhurt, and didn't injure anyone else in the process !!

Graduated last year. I was with a friend of mine, her birthday, she leaves in a month for Air Force basic, so of course, spending time with her while I can. We all decided to head back into town, I didn't know the road, missed the curve, possible something broke on the car and just added to it, but that will be determined later. Missed the curve, and went off the road.

Yes, I may be young, and I know you've heard it before, but I am a very good driver, I know how to control it.

I wish I could brag about it, but I got too much to go for in the near future to remember this, I figured I'd give a throw out to what happens to a 3200 pound car when I flies off road.

Trust me, if anyone else was in the car, I don't know what I would do.