aquamarkxk1.th.jpg

aquamark2fp3.th.jpg

Super Pi 1mb(v1.5 or later)

picj6.th.jpg

Just going over it now. :)

edit - Looking good :thumbs-up:

Your Score is 211,100

Edited by jammin

erm... if I wasn't sick in my bed, I'd be downtown to grab some sort of C2D to slap onto this ECS 650iSLIT-A I have sitting on my desk since yesterday :) RAM is here, HDDs are no problem, got a PSU, also got an X1950Pro chillin' somewhere.... only thing that's missing is a processor :(:P

Have you already set up a free ORB account?

If you have then you should be able to submit your 3DMark 01 score after you have run it by logging into your account.

If you don't already have an account, you'll need to run '03 or '05 and hit the results browser link in there and register an account (for some reason the '01 link doesn't let you do this).

Also, ORB appears to be down for me at the moment, so that may explain your connection problem.

Hope it's back up soon or there may have to be an extension to the deadline (hopefully).

Have you already set up a free ORB account?

If you have then you should be able to submit your 3DMark 01 score after you have run it by logging into your account.

If you don't already have an account, you'll need to run '03 or '05 and hit the results browser link in there and register an account (for some reason the '01 link doesn't let you do this).

Also, ORB appears to be down for me at the moment, so that may explain your connection problem.

Hope it's back up soon or there may have to be an extension to the deadline (hopefully).

I have an account, I jsut can't get it to look like any of the links here. If i am logged on I can click on someone elses link and it will go to the compare page. After you hit view results online, what do you do next?

If you go to manage your projects, you need to make sure the score you are trying to link to is published (there is a check box for it). It should then add a compare link for you to copy. :)

edit - What's wrong with Aquamark? If you are getting a black screen at the end of the benchmark, go into the Aquamark folder and delete (or move) the direcpll.dll. That should sort that out.

These kinds of issues are why it was advised to run benchmarks early on, though I understand if some of you have been busy.

Edited by jammin

If you go to manage your projects, you need to make sure the score you are trying to link to is published (there is a check box for it). It should then add a compare link for you to copy. :)

edit - What's wrong with Aquamark? If you are getting a black screen at the end of the benchmark, go into the Aquamark folder and delete (or move) the direcpll.dll. That should sort that out.

These kinds of issues are why it was advised to run benchmarks early on, though I understand if some of you have been busy.

I published it, but 3d01 doesn't show up in the list to show the results.

chavalcito, Overclockers Club

CPU - Intel E6600 @ 2.4GHz

# Core(s) - 2

Motherboard - EVGA 680i SLI

Graphics Card - GeForce 8800 GTX

SLI/Crossfire - No

Cooling - Air

Scores

3d01 - 47321

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=9230526

3d03 - 40289

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=5447715