Tmod's DFI Bios Flash & Utilities CD

I have created a DFI Bios Flash & Utilities CD.

This CD does not contain every bios that DFI has ever made but it does contain some that have proven themselves or new ones from DFI.

The CD also contains HD utilities from different manufacturers as well as some system tools such as Prime and Memtest.

The CD gets updated periodically when something new comes out or someone requests something that isn't on it.

I cannot guarantee the everything requested will make it on it.

I used to post all the info on each forum where I placed it but that got to hectic for me so I only have the info on two now.

The main forum where I keep all the latest info as well as links the CD can be found Here

So with that said I know some here have already used it and if you feel it may be a worthwhile addition to your collection please feel free to download it.

Tmod

Edited by Tmod

• 2 months later...

I tried this cd on My SLI-DR motherboard and it completely messed things up. I ended up having to restore the bios using a floppy. For some reason none of the bios on this cd would flash properly, and yes I chose the correct ones.

I tried this cd on My SLI-DR motherboard and it completely messed things up. I ended up having to restore the bios using a floppy. For some reason none of the bios on this cd would flash properly, and yes I chose the correct ones.

Hmm... I have loaded several different BIOS versions off of this CD onto my SLI-DR. Never had any problems.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hmmm just tried that link in my first post and it took me to my page where the links are at.

Tmod

the link is pointing me to your biosmedic topic Tmod

BTW im downloading that last version of you CD once again a great cd to have at home and work

been using this cd since it got me out of a bind (heh, funny enough, on a DFI motherboard...) a long time ago. Wonder if it will run a folding@home version like the memory stick one that EllisD has been posting about...

anyway, big reason Tmod was mod (as well as the guy who did all of the coding, installing, fixing, etc the entire forum) at the Street. I recommend this cd to everyone that has not tried it. Might collect dust for a while, but one day you'll be up #%@#$ creek without a paddle and no floppy drive or anything else and this will get you out of a jam, regardless of what brand of motherboard you have.