Hi Guys.

Aliencam

I'm back!

at least i think i am. i hope so. this is the place that got me addicted to internet. but it got annoying for some reason. I guess now that i fix computers for real money all the time i guess i should keep up to date on computer hardware. i've been away everywhere else in science...

what i've learned in "OTHER SCIENCE" since i left:

Physics

Quantum Physics

Calculus

History, (not science, i know... and actually i just take a history class...)

LASERS

lasers subcatagory #1- building lasers

lasers subcatagory #2- everything about lasers

lasers subcatagory #3- optics and everything about light (more under physics than lasers, but lasers are UNDER light.)

Powerballs. -okay there really isn't anything to learn about powerballs, except how to fix them, and that they are super awesome and that they give you strong arms

Swimming Pools- i work at a Leslie's Pool Supplies. never let anyone with an IQ of 156 and enough curiosity to make gazelle overrun the world around pool chemichals. (if you don't get that PM me). I fix all pool equipment too!

Chemistry

are there any oldies around still?

psycho, exer_acres , d3, devil, itanium264???

i saw roadkill, he got me into flash way back then... hi roadkill!!! you still have the SAME avatar! how awesome.

hey man, maybe you can tell me how those dang powerballs work... i mean, i know it's a type of gyroscope, but i still can't grasp it...

i can get like 11,602 rpms while being ignorant though! :D

i have the "Techno" version and we sell the NeonBlue at work

pretty awesome going into lasers!