Does He Still Have A Headache?

Kamikaze_Badger

At first I thought the title was referring to NH, because our state moto is "Live free or die"...

Regardless it still looks like an awesome movie, hopefuly they keep it simple and don't try to OVERDO the special effects!

Special effects sucked.

The semi truck in the very beginning of the clip could not look any more fake.

The part where a car is flipping through the air and bruce is ducking in between two cars looks like it was shot with hot wheels.....

FACTS:

Bruce Willis Kicks Butt!

Die Hard Kicks Butt!

Therefore, this movie will kick butt! (I hope)

Stupid swear filters.

Indeed! I've always loved the Die Hard movies... I hope this one doesn't let me down.

I also like how they have the Mac guy playing the "Idiot-who-provides-subtle-comic-relief" role.

LOL @ the mac kid!

This movie honestly doesn't intrigue me at all. It's been 12 years. He's 52 years old. Just leave it alone. How many bad days can this character really have? I think Hollywood is officially out of ideas....

Special effects sucked.

The semi truck in the very beginning of the clip could not look any more fake.

The part where a car is flipping through the air and bruce is ducking in between two cars looks like it was shot with hot wheels.....

You HONESTLY think they will make some stupid metal machines look better??? I think not.

Anyways, this movie is going to be awesome. I'd have to say, the first Die Hard was simply awesome...Let's see if this movie blows the others away :) Can't wait until July 5th (Who is honestly going to see it on Independence day? I'm gonna be busy setting myself on fire, so count me out.)