kingdingeling

Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

results added, @ ccoke, remember, Abit is still Abit!

@ queenz, jeeez you suck, I can bech 1M faster on my LAPTOP! Xp-Mobile 2500+ @ 1.85GHz, 2x512MB @ DDR333 2.5-2-2-5 or something

No i had alot of crap running in the background thats why..........

yay im back and I still stand as the highest e6600 in super pi woop time to beat mr ccokeman on 24 stable :D

@ ccokeman i cant get my pc to boot after 425mhz fsb :( but if i cant get 400 x 8.5 i might get 3.4ghz stable for 24hours

edit arg you cant have .5 :(

Edited by firky

Oh yeah I am running on water not air, oh yeah and I can easily hit 4 GHZ on this baby but first I need to get a better PSU, which will hopefully will be this sunday or so.

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

Sonata Case Antec 450 watt PSU, Pentium D 915 2.8ghz, GA-965G-DS3, 2gb OCZ DDR2 6400 Cas 4, OC 3333mhz, stock vcore, Intel HSF

Edited by road-runner

yay im back and I still stand as the highest e6600 in super pi woop time to beat mr ccokeman on 24 stable :D

@ ccokeman i cant get my pc to boot after 425mhz fsb :( but if i cant get 400 x 8.5 i might get 3.4ghz stable for 24hours

edit arg you cant have .5 :(

I have 401 stable to 16hours. I need 24 hour stability so it does not pass my test. I can boot to and go into memtest at 1.5v. Its just the crappy chipset i have just will not go over 418 and not lock in memtest.

@ ccokeman i guess your useing a multi of 9 ? i cant get much stable with 9 so im goin with 8 as i can clock my ram to 1ghz and its stable. but my fbs is stuck at 1700mhz wich realy sucks :( any thing over 1700 it just does not boot or if it does it crashs in windows ..

what volts did u use at 401x9?

ccokeman do you think this RAM is going to OC ok with the Conroe? Its OCZ Here my conroe is supposed to be here today and also what setting 1:1 on the GA-965G-DS3 do you know?

Edited by road-runner