Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

here's OCCT on water

post-18476-1176182736_thumb.jpg

I am having trouble running 2 instances of SPi...when one finishes the second automatically crashes regardless of the OC, or where I place the two programs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's OCCT on water

post-18476-1176182736_thumb.jpg

I am having trouble running 2 instances of SPi...when one finishes the second automatically crashes regardless of the OC, or where I place the two programs

Is it compatible with Vista?

Ok yesterday I was lazy and didnt really get aroudn to doing any REAL OC fun, however I do have one shinny new 32M run

3656superpi32mjai5.th.jpg

I've got the 1M run for it aswell, but honestly...seems useless when it's already done a 32M, of course I COULD go higher...then again it's alot warmer here today and i need to get this thing back folding :)

Ok yesterday I was lazy and didnt really get aroudn to doing any REAL OC fun, however I do have one shinny new 32M run

I've got the 1M run for it aswell, but honestly...seems useless when it's already done a 32M, of course I COULD go higher...then again it's alot warmer here today and i need to get this thing back folding :)

That is a great overclock with a low FSB voltage. What other settings did you tweak?

Hey Scratch that is truly a sweet overclock on that 6400. I would not worry about it running a vista-fied version of pi. It will soon enough.

Either way you can be proud of where you got your machine.

OK so some of you wanted to see to instances of pi running..... OK

I loaded up the new 2004 beta bios into my P5W DH and cranked it upo higher than it has ever been before!! I blew right past my old single score

and also set a new high single score. For now here is my 2 instance score. All I can say is this new bios rocks for my particular system!!

I'll load the single instance score so you can see the difference runnig makes compared to one.

WZ

Edited by weldzilla

Thanks Scratch, You know I have had nothing but excellent luck with these boards This board here I bought refurbished. There was never anything wrong with it.

It runs great for me.

For any P5W DH users who might look in on this post. I loaded the new 2004 beta bios up directly from Asus. I tried the 1901 and it was just horrible!!

From the moment I loaded up this bios the whole system just responded well to it!! I bought my first Asus P5W in June of 2006 it came with bios 501. I have ran every bios since and this is the best bios yet. I know everyone's results may vary but, I don't think they will vary that much.

WZ

Edited by weldzilla

Thanks Scratch, You know I have had nothing but excellent luck with these boards This board here I bought refurbished. There was never anything wrong with it.

It runs great for me.

For any P5W DH users who might look in on this post. I loaded the new 2004 beta bios up directly from Asus. I tried the 1901 and it was just horrible!!

From the moment I loaded up this bios the whole system just responded well to it!! I bought my first Asus P5W in June of 2006 it came with bios 501. I have ran every bios since and this is the best bios yet. I know everyone's results may vary but, I don't think they will vary that much.

WZ

Hey can you post all bios settings you have such as fsb voltage? Thanks

You know I am not going to even give vista a shot til this fall. At that time it will go on one of my other systems til I understand it better and get used to it's glitches before it ever goes on my main system.

WZ