Who Is Like Forward To Black Friday?

Queenz

Day after thanksgiving sell :)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looing forward to this day?

• HELLZ YEAH I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY THAT NIGHT ON THE THING I BUY AND WANT!!!
    • Yeah I want to go for only good prices if there is any
    • I will go if I am in the mood that day
    • I will go only to pick some fights with angry late night shoppers
    • I can't go because thats a day to spend time with my family at home
    • SCREW SALES I DON'T CARE IF THINGS ARE ON SALE OR NOT, I JUST BUY IT ANYDAY!!!
    • I need to have my beauty sleep instead
    • A Waste of my time if you ask me
    • no

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i checked it was a SALE not a "sell" :withstupid:

and my opinion on black friday is the same as this thread

"a waste of my time if you ask me"

:withstupid: I'd like to vote for one of the first two options, but your grammar is so piss poor, I can't decide.

Went to Black Friday once, never going to do it again. Waste of time really

Oh, and please clean up the grammar and spelling, and organize the poll a bit better. I stopped reading after the first option (and after forcing myself to read the rest, I found many of them useless and redundant. Keep it simple)

Went to Black Friday once, never going to do it again. Waste of time really

Oh, and please clean up the grammar and spelling, and organize the poll a bit better. I stopped reading after the first option (and after forcing myself to read the rest, I found many of them useless and redundant. Keep it simple)

:withstupid: On both comments :P

Oh snaps here comes the cool geek grammar police...clay and sdy, can't you guys fathom any constructive posts rather than trolling around fixing grammar?

And should we use your post as an example of something constructive? :rolleyes:

Oh snaps here comes the cool geek grammar police...clay and sdy, can't you guys fathom any constructive posts rather than trolling around fixing grammar?

well if you notice we still voted in the poll. we didn't just post & not vote.

Its not like the only post clay or I make are ones fixing grammar. If we were in fact "trolling" then we wouldn't post anything and just wait for some grammatically poor post & then post in that thread complaining about it.

THAT would be trolling. Why don't you go get updated on your word definitions then get back to us ;)

and Queenz: I doubt that your OC'ing adventure is so extreme that you can't be bothered to make a quality, easily readable & comprehensible post. I'm working on spreadsheets at work yet i still manage to have readable posts.

no one is looking at this from the other side of the fence.

that's the day at least one store is re-opening if not both under new ownership / management.

I want to MAKE money not spend it.

no one is looking at this from the other side of the fence.

that's the day at least one store is re-opening if not both under new ownership / management.

I want to MAKE money not spend it.

hehe, so i guess you got back into it then. I swear you figured out how to fit more than 24 hours in a day