Who Is Like Forward To Black Friday?

Queenz

Day after thanksgiving sell :)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looing forward to this day?

• HELLZ YEAH I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY THAT NIGHT ON THE THING I BUY AND WANT!!!
    • Yeah I want to go for only good prices if there is any
    • I will go if I am in the mood that day
    • I will go only to pick some fights with angry late night shoppers
    • I can't go because thats a day to spend time with my family at home
    • SCREW SALES I DON'T CARE IF THINGS ARE ON SALE OR NOT, I JUST BUY IT ANYDAY!!!
    • I need to have my beauty sleep instead
    • A Waste of my time if you ask me
    • no

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank his gramar be gr8 guyz!

I will be on the bi%&$ end of Black Friday. So no. I am not looking forward to it.

hahahahaha

sucks to be you!

actually I'm pretty sympathetic towards employees of retail stores, especially the computer stores.

may your commissions / bonus / OT pay off for you in the end.

also remember to make sure you get the pepper spray in thier eyes if the customers rush in too hard.

Well since i've never attended black friday, i think ill go out and see if i can find some good deals. Might be kinda fun to check it all out for the first time.

Do you realize that people camp in front of nearly every retail store overnight just to get "good" deals on Black Friday? I highly doubt you'll be able to just stroll into a store and find a good deal on stuff. :lol:

Edited by Bleeble

A word to the wise:

Stay away from Best Buy. The deals have catches and are not very good. Also, tons of people go there.

Go to Staples. Fewer people go there than Best Buy or CompUSA and they have some incredible deals. Last year, they had 200GB HDs (IIRC) for $20 and some cheap thumb drives. Get there an hour before it opens.

bfads.net updates their site frequently. They have lists of the items going on sale for quite a few different stores and they usually get scans of the actual ads.

Oh, and read that bit on the front page about Office Depot. That's the kind of stuff that marty is talking about.

Edited by Bleeble

Went to Black Friday once, never going to do it again. Waste of time really

Oh, and please clean up the grammar and spelling, and organize the poll a bit better. I stopped reading after the first option (and after forcing myself to read the rest, I found many of them useless and redundant. Keep it simple)

I went once also and never again! :withstupid: also

well telling by what marty said I will probaly be going again this year to buy something like a harddrive or graphics card or anything in that area of some sort, because I have been looking for a good SATA hardrive that is dirt cheap.