Computer Died

allthatisman

Well, after several years of giving me headache after headache, my Compy finally died. It started off with sudden blue screen errors, memory errors, driver errors, etc...So I tried to repair windows to no avail. So, I tried a reinstall, still getting the errors. I reformat my hard drive and install from scratch....still getting errors. The only thing I haven't tried is to install different graphics card. 'cause I don't have one. I've been waiting for an excuse to upgrade to PCIE...but now I don't have the money to do it. If anyone has any other suggestions I'm open to them. But I'm basically posting this to whine. :( Oh...And my laptop's hard drive failed the other day too...And my wife's laptop's screen burnt out. Bad week for computers

The laptop is a five year old Toshiba satellite that served its time. My wife's computer is a 3 year old Compaq I bought for about a grand. I tried some other ram I had laying around but no luck. I'll ask at work about a graphics card to borrow. the funny thing is I get different stop errors. A common one is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL another one is: SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION (I get this with both sets of memory)