Looking For A Hobby

Guest inoa75

You could try model car building?

or maybe model planes or military vehicles?

My uncle does 1/12th scale military tanks and trucks, they are pretty detailed and he says he's pretty much hooked on them and he never realizes how much time he spends on them until his wife nags him... :D

Edited by Andrewr05

well you've got a great computer...maybe you should try and get a demo of some 3d modeling software & mess around with that to see if you like it.

You also could get into radio/control vehicles...and im' not talking about the crappy radio shack ones either. I'm talking about ones that cost ~$400-500 and will do 40-60 mph ;)

Or are you a creative person? you could also try and get into web design.

Andrewr05, im considering your ideas, thanks.

sdy284, Im reinstaling 3ds max8 right now (im no pro but i know somethings)

:)

http://www.hobbytron.com/RCParts.html

I have been looking to get into building nitro r/c cars, but unfortunatly I do not have the money. I just started as a freshman in college, so there is all my money. Im trying to keep from working as much as possible to keep from interrupting my studies. my current hobbies are my computer and my car, but for the most part i have them in a way that i like them. few more things with the car would be nice, such as some paint in the interior and a body kit.

but yeah i would say a great hobbie would be getting into building r/c cars, that way your son would be able to play with it when you have finished, if you want him to after all the hard work you had just put into it...lol!! But i think that it would be a great thing for you and your son to get into, to maybe strenghten your relationship

r/c stuff is fine if you have a huge budget and places to play with em.

I dunno...

but puerto rico? fishing. just sit back are relax by the ocean... what can be more rewarding than doing that?

if you are handy with tools, case modding is a lot of fun... not like swapping your regular fans for led ones... something a bit more involved... maybe you could whip up a case design in 3dsmax and then make it! :D

WORLD OF WARCRAFT! >_>

If you want your soul to be sucked out of your body...

I suggest picking up a card game like Magic The Gathering. We've got a game club at my school and we play MTG and UT(Even though it violates every part of our acceptable use policy). It's cheap and fun, what more coud one ask for?

Edit: Correction, every part except that little bit about nudity.

Edited by iKillSteal