Do You Carry Around A Knife On A Daily Basis?

Vasto

Do you carry around a knife on a daily basis?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you carry around a knife on a daily basis?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • No, only my trustee Samurai sword.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice time machine :(

both on your grave diggin and on somehow cutting yourself with a butter knife. NEVER seen a kershaw with an edge sharper than a dime... unless someone did it on purpose... and then it didn't last.

allthatisman: got the original pup. it's not as thick of a blade as the 2000 but it's a dramatic improvement. I don't know why they downsized the elite like that :( really sucks. not to mention the darn things rust way too easy. which is odd for a utility knife which is designed for aquatic work like that. the 2000 and the original pup don't seem to rust no matter how much water I expose them to (and yes my 2000 has been scuba diving with me). I do also agree 100% with your assesment of the original pup. it's a good feel to it while not being as cumbersome as the 2000. a good addition to my field gear carried at the "office"

• 2 weeks later...

I used to cary a balisong or butterfly what ever you want to call it and some cheapo stilleto, then I realized there was no point and I was just scratching stuff in my pokets!

So now I only cary them when I go explorin' abandoned buildings :P

i carry my leatherman wave at all times. which has locking knives. pretty dangerous tool .

but my laser is more dangerous than that.

i'm getting a balisong (butterfly knife) but they're illegal to carry until you're 21, so i won't be able to carry it for a few years. and i'll have to have a concealed weapons license.

i'm getting a balisong (butterfly knife) but they're illegal to carry until you're 21, so i won't be able to carry it for a few years. and i'll have to have a concealed weapons license.
Holy crap 127.0.0.1 has some strict laws! :O