Which Case?

Personally, I think that Lexa is extremely ugly. I just don't like the styling at all. The P180, on the other hand, has always seemed like a very classy case. The airflow seems very well thought-out, and the construction is obviously sturdy and quiet. If you like flashy cases, the P180 is obviously not for you though. And I've heard from many people that it's significantly heavier than most cases. To me, that's no problem since I don't LAN, but if you do, it's something to consider. I can see nrg's point about the PSU cables, but it seems like most decent PSU's have enough cable length to get the job done.

For me, the choice would be easy though. 180 all the way.

I used to work at fry's so I was actually around both of those cases and I can tell you pros and cons of both...

antec p180

pro's: silent... very silent, sleek and stylish, lots of space for stuff, psu is isolated on the bottom, lots of airflow capabilities

con's: door on front is a flimsy piece of crap that will most likely break in the first couple weeks, the side panel is made out of two thin pieces of metal with some kind of sound dampening material inbetween so it would make it very difficult to mod a window into it

nzxt lexa

pro's: large case with room for lots of stuff, door it sturdy

con's: I personally think it looks like crap and in person it looks worse than that pic, large case takes up a good amount of space

I personally would choose the p180 out of those two however if there were more choices I would pick a different case because of the door on the front

Edited by Misuta_Yancha

con's: door on front is a flimsy piece of crap that will most likely break in the first couple weeks

I personally would choose the p180 out of those two however if there were more choices I would pick a different case because of the door on the front

I dunno, I've had my P180 case for several months now and the door is as sturdy now as it was when I first got it. And I open and close it quite often too. Plus, I absolutely love the fact that it folds all the way back against the left side panel.

I personally dont like either case. But i wont have to look at it each day. The Antec looks better than the lexa. If you need room and will not be transporting it to lans that you can't go wrong with the CMStacker.