Sexeh Forums!

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One feature that i'm really not liking is the name change. So far, its confused me so many times on peoples new names... It seems like it would be a very easy way to "change identities", plus its insanely confusing if someone completely changes their name.
exactly why i changed my name...in honor of lego, marty and swifty who all think they're so cool now :P

Hmm all I can see is... a new interface now that I'm posting, a different favicon, and the name changes. Personally I get screwed up enough when a member changes their avatar, but now we're going to be able to change names? Not sure it's such a great idea, but I also see a potential "identity theft" coming on here. I'll have to check out this quickedit now.

Wow, it's like magic!

Edited by CmpFreak88

Hmm all I can see is... a new interface now that I'm posting, a different favicon, and the name changes. Personally I get screwed up enough when a member changes their avatar, but now we're going to be able to change names? Not sure it's such a great idea, but I also see a potential "identity theft" coming on here. I'll have to check out this quickedit now.

Wow, it's like magic!

So your worried I'm going to change my name to CmpFreak88? *snicker* :ph34r:

thats it, im memorizing everyones member no. mister 3218. no one shall fool me. only 14,095 members to memorize. how hard can that be.

edit: ok, if there is only 14095 registered members, how am i member 15600?

edit2: well good news 7804 of the members never made a single post. that ought to make things easier.

thats it, im memorizing everyones member no. mister 3218. no one shall fool me. only 14,095 members to memorize. how hard can that be.

edit: ok, if there is only 14095 registered members, how am i member 15600?

lol, good luck with that!

as for your member number, some accounts get deleted, but their number doesn't get "released."

as for the name change, I'm glad mine was changed back to normal, as I was only trying to make a point...I guess it worked ;)