Pvp Ranking

KaluMinati

im gunna be rank 10 come tuesday, ive had an incredible week for PvP, more HK's then expected and im turning out some stellar honour for the week. just curious what rank are some you guys that play wow?

He's talking about honor lvl not character lvl I believe...highest i've been is corporal lol...of course I havent been pvp'ing like I want...been working on getting other stuff done so that I can kick butt...more so >.> :P

Kalis (55 Unded Rogue) was a Blood Guard, but lost rank 2 weeks ago and has been sitting at Stone Guard since then... though I'll probably have BG back today. I just can't stand the 3+ hours AV takes on our server... I'd rather be playing AB, as I know it'll be done with in about 30 min, and I can get my honor and move on....

Hyglak (18 Twinked Orc Hunter) was rank 2 last week... probably rank 3 this week, as he's had almost 1000 HKs playing pwning in WSG. :D

Kalis (55 Unded Rogue) was a Blood Guard, but lost rank 2 weeks ago and has been sitting at Stone Guard since then... though I'll probably have BG back today. I just can't stand the 3+ hours AV takes on our server... I'd rather be playing AB, as I know it'll be done with in about 30 min, and I can get my honor and move on....

Hyglak (18 Twinked Orc Hunter) was rank 2 last week... probably rank 3 this week, as he's had almost 1000 HKs playing pwning in WSG. :D

AV takes a long time n all servers now that you cant have set groups ( only AB and WSG can group queue now :( ) and 30 min AB's? maybe with a pug... you outa get some set team action going, we get 15 of us together from the guild and dominate the AB bg's, our 5 cap games last all of 15 min tops, i'll fraps one some time with vent recording so you can get an idea on our tactics and maybe apply them to your games... its a pretty aggrressive attack that we use and is effective 70-75% of the time... occasionally we bump into a rival set team and they can be a little tougher

Edited by KaluMinati

One time.... on my warlock.... I was at Tarren Mill.... and a battle was going on.... and then I deathcoiled someone and they died..... and then I died....

What rank do you think that gets me? :)

I don't actually PvP much at all. My HKs are in the single digits, I'm sure of it. My lock hasn't proved to be very fun in PvP, especially with my spec. But he ROCKS in PvE :)

One time.... on my warlock.... I was at Tarren Mill.... and a battle was going on.... and then I deathcoiled someone and they died..... and then I died....

What rank do you think that gets me? :)

I don't actually PvP much at all. My HKs are in the single digits, I'm sure of it. My lock hasn't proved to be very fun in PvP, especially with my spec. But he ROCKS in PvE :)

a 60 lock in dreadmist is a pain to drop... too much stamina.. locks can be tough as nails in BG's and world PvP