Full Tower Project Update

Took some teaser pics of what i've done to the front panel so far ;) .

Sanded down, and two coats of primer(sanded to 1500grit between each layer). Also cut out the front hole for the screen in front of the 2x92mm fans for intake. Gonna throw one more layer of primer on it before I hit it with the red basecoat. I'm thinkin 3 layers primer, 3 layers color, and 2 layers clear coat over the whole thing with sanding between every layer. Here is a couple of things layed out on a table - two of the red LED feet, two 92mm fans for front intake, some cans of paint, the front steel mesh, and the front panel itself:

stufftable1rv.jpg

I have a lil surprise for that square to the top right of the intake hole :D

...and here is a little size comparison with the mesh balanced in place next to my mid tower(hacked up the front even more on the midtower since I have a new case, so you can see my un-guarded san ace 92mm intake XD)

sizecomparison3gk.jpg

...ignore the horrible mess I have around my computer, and the case itself...I'm in the middle of dissasembling it while keeping it running so it looks horrible. Oh, and that 40.4c is my graphics card with two instances of a 3d mmorpg running B)

Sized the pics down a bit so they arent too huge. Actual case pics coming soon :)

It looks like you're off to a good start. I did the same type of thing with my case last year. I used Bondo for the recessed badge hole on the front bezel. Keep the pics coming.

612749[/snapback]

No bondo for me there ^_^ I'll work on it a bit more sometime this week and post some more pics