Asus A8n-sli Or Dfi Lan Party Nf4 Expert

Im having a toss up on wether to get the ASUS a8n sli premium or Dfi Lan party expert. id like to know which one is better off getting at this stage? Plz dont flame me if this is a dumb question im a noob.

thanx guys, grechy =)

if your gonna overclock DFI all the way, if not teh the asus will do....

602869[/snapback]

Even if he doesn't plan to overclock, I still wouldn't suggest an Asus board for an AMD setup. I'd recommend a MSI or Gigabyte board just for the sake of increased stability and some rudimentary overclocking options once he feels ready to cross the line of voiding his warranties.

Thank u guys for your fast replies i am definatly going for the dfi now seeing as you said it is good for ocing. i like to over clock stuff so i have no probs wiht voiding warranties. Right now iva got my 6600gt running at a speed of 500mhz the defult was 300.

Another vote for the DFI here, though it looks like you've already made your mind up :P

I picked up an SLI-DR not too long ago, and I loved it. I was worried it would be over my head with what everyone always says about the menus, but it's really not THAT different from my neo2. There's a lot of options, but if you know what you're doing with computers, it's actually pretty easy to get up and running. I had mine up on the first try without any fussing. Great board!

Another vote for the DFI here, though it looks like you've already made your mind up :P

I picked up an SLI-DR not too long ago, and I loved it.  I was worried it would be over my head with what everyone always says about the menus, but it's really not THAT different from my neo2.  There's a lot of options, but if you know what you're doing with computers, it's actually pretty easy to get up and running.  I had mine up on the first try without any fussing.  Great board!

602950[/snapback]

^^^ had mine up second try, tirst time i had a bad mobo..... butyes DFI is good, like i already stated.