Peligro

NCC10281982B

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you two guys would only read the post above its been stated by a member that its a friend of his. well peligro its great to have you on our team. its a great cause and you will be rewarded by karma if you continue. it is quite alarming that years work can be overcome in a few weels time .

*apostolics runs with thumb drive to install f@h on more rigs* :foldon:

Holy crap that's crazy! that guy's got about as many points per day as I do per week!

I couldn't keep out of that guy's radar unless I "borrowed" a building's worth of comps from work.

At least we're helping research and our team's stats....

Preparing to be overtaken by peligro. Man that is some sweet production! He/She must be using P4's.....

...prepares to be flamed and burned by AMD guys.

613435[/snapback]

It's mostly high-end Mac hardware, with the odd Xeon or FX-55 tossed in for good measure.

:foldon:

Sqopt

well i only got a friggin 29 days lead off of him, hes going to join the top 10 within a month or 2. good job, BUT i will not go down that easily :lol: prepare to battle against my future dual opteron or xeon blade server (replacing my celeron server).

well i only got a friggin 29 days lead off of him, hes going to join the top 10 within a month or 2. good job, BUT i will not go down that easily :lol: prepare to battle against my future dual opteron or xeon blade server (replacing my celeron server).

614146[/snapback]

If you want to do battle with a research institution, be my guest. hehe.

:foldon: