Reguarding Presents...

Tomatosauce

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family doesn't really exchange gifts. Hannukah is more of a thing where kids receive gifts. I forgot in my last psot the biggest gift of all: a $2000 loan for my new computer business!

Edited by martymcfly

Hmmm...I'm getting my sister a beginner's guitar(so she'll stop TALKING ABOUT IT 24/7). I got Dad a tool set, some chocolate candy, and a coffee mug(the basic elements of life). I got Mom a large candle(don't ask. She can go through 5 candles a month). I then had a few bucks left over, so I bought an X-mod so I can race with my friends.

Wow.... Well I suppose your key statement is "I'm only 15"

First off my children have had more than one bad Christmas. So we've gotten them a lot of toys to play with and have fun. They're 4 and 5. Thats what they do.... BTW these arent best-buy toys, they're little kid toys. (Original little kid toys) Not $300 console systems lol. Anyhow I believe it was kind of rude of you to make that statement and then admit you're neither a parent or adult. Why is it there are sooooo many negative people here in OCC? Seriously, its the holidays, I tried to start a positive topic, and still you figure out how to bring us to your own deprived, depressed level. Just remember, if you dont have anything worth saying, DONT say it. You'll appear more intelligent that way.

To the rest of you that replied I'm happy you're able to provide for your loved ones or at least appreciate what you have.

600603[/snapback]

Ok, i agree, i was rude, im sorry, i was in a bad mood at the time. I guess my point is that im just a little turned off by the season because its just all about spending for some people. Sorry, thats just my oppinion.

Hey, if you can spend money on people and still remember WHY we celebrate Christmas,

then there seems to be nothing wrong with spending $ on people. But, I'm only 13. What the heck do I know anyway? I guess when I get to be as old as some of the other members here, I'll understand what they mean....I hope. LOL

Getting:

Money for my roadtrip

New LED lightbar for one of my vehicles

New siren + speaker for the vehicle

New Motorola XTS5000

My 3 new PCs (Sempron 3200, 148 Opty, 64 3000+ all on DFI Lanpartys, X800s on all)

Parents "gave" me the plastic. B:)