Just Ordered

http://www.xoxide.com/xray2.html

Just ordered that, going to be using it for Consera :). What do you all think? I'll be sanding it down and repainting it with something more menacing... with maybe a painting of Consera (a character in my Final Hope series) on it :).

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

holy crap!! for 20 bucks, that case looks great,

After buying some cheap cases for a few computers at work, I can tell you, you get what you pay for. Most $100 cases are much easier to work with and a lot more forgiving.

some of us have found ways to make it work coff coff dremel and brute force coff

Well at least i have :D

After buying some cheap cases for a few computers at work, I can tell you, you get what you pay for.  Most $100 cases are much easier to work with and a lot more forgiving.

599746[/snapback]

You may be right, but for $20... lol

I'm amazed the shipping is only $10 (to here). Even if you end up hating it, you can probably sell it to some poor schmuck on ebay for $50.

EDIT: I'm not calling you a schmuch for buying it... :ph34r: but the people that pay way to much for stuff are schmucks

Edited by Bleeble

holy crap!! for 20 bucks, that case looks great,

After buying some cheap cases for a few computers at work, I can tell you, you get what you pay for. Most $100 cases are much easier to work with and a lot more forgiving.

some of us have found ways to make it work coff coff dremel and brute force coff

Well at least i have :D

599752[/snapback]

I'm not saying it doesn't look good, just from experience, the Antec case I paid $100 for was a lot more user friendly than the $50 w/ PSU ones I bought at work. All the drive rails and trays, rounded and smooth edges, easy-to-use mobo tray, easy removal and access to the pci slot and i/o panel, the fan cages. I never realized how much better having drive rails and trays were until I used them myself.

I'm not saying that that's a terrible case, or that you won't be happy with it after you're done setting it up, but you'll have to work a little harder than with some other cases.

However, it's not a $20 case :D.

599906[/snapback]

yeah, do u always believe it when retailer's list their prices like that? Besides, it still doesn't appear to have drive rails, and the layout isn't optimal.

http://www.xoxide.com/xray3.html

http://www.xoxide.com/red-and-green-sale.html

If it's red or green that tickles your fancy you're in luck. However, aside from our great red and green deals we have plenty of other excellent items on sale as well, including a computer case for only $19.99! Be sure to scroll all the way through to catch a glipse of all of our deals.

And, given that Xoxide has been great to me before, I see no reasn to distrust them. Besides, duck tape succeeds where other things fail.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger